Africa’s largest cannabis show is back! Just over 18 months ago, Cannabis Expo CEO Silas Howarth and his team faced their worst nightmare – just a week before the Cape Town Cannabis Expo was set to fly, the government implemented a national State of Disaster and implemented the first Civid-Related lockdown.
Now the public space has shifted, and although there is still a high danger of Covid, the ease in restrictions has allowed the cannabis exhibition industry to surface in Sandton.
The Gauteng Cannabis Expo will run from Thursday 17 November to Sunday 21 November 2021 at the Sandton Convention Centre. The event will host a multitude of speakers on the Expo Stage with experts and industry leaders hosting presentations every half hour on cannabis-related topics that cover topics including health, agriculture, legislation and finance.
There are roughly 100 exhibitors that will be displaying their merchandise or services and the and the Expo will include a freedom festival, hosting DJ’s and live music, and a food market where visitors can browse and enjoy the latest in cannabis-infused and cannabis-inspired culinary delights.
This multifaceted event provides a platform for big cannabis business deals to be facilitated as well as giving visitors the opportunity to learn all there is to know about cannabis. Get clued up about the laws around cannabis, how to get a grower’s permit, what tools, lights and fertilisers are needed to grow the best crops, the wide range of health benefits of cannabis, the vast business opportunities the cannabis industry has to offer, and so much more.
Tickets cost R150 per person for one day, or R950 per person for a full pass to the convention. Buy tickets here.
Event summary – note from the organisers
The Cannabis Expo presented by JuicyFields is the global marketplace for education and innovative products and businesses serving the cannabis industry and its medicinal, agricultural, financial and lifestyle aspects.
The Cannabis Expo – Highlights:
- Over 100 Exhibitors – Representing the entire cannabis industry
- The Cannabis Food Market – Browse and enjoy cannabis-infused meals, treats and drinks
- The Freedom Festival – A vibrant outdoor festival environment hosting bands, artists and DJs
- The Shroom Expo – A first in Africa, find out more about all things shrooms
- The Expo Stage – Presentations around cannabis-related topics that cover health, agriculture, legislation, finance and more
- The Convention Stage – Global industry leaders presenting talks and taking part in moderated panel discussions
- JuicyFields Private Cannabis Lounge – A private space at The Cannabis Expo where members can legally enjoy cannabis in the heart of Sandton.
- Thursday 18 November – 10:00 to 18:00
- Friday 19 November – 10:00 to 18:00
- Saturday 20 November – 10:00 to 18:00
- Sunday 21 November – 10:00 to 16:00
Delegate VIP Tickets Include:
- 4-Day Full VIP Access to The Cannabis Expo
- VIP Seating at All Panel Discussions and Presentations
- Exclusive Access to The Delegate’s VIP Lounge – Round Table Discussion Rooms, Networking & Business Spaces, Private Boardroom & Dedicated VIP Catering Area
- Delegate VIP Profile on Whova – Official convention app, allowing you to connect with & set up meetings with other Delegates, Speakers & Exhibitors
- Attend the Official Networking Cocktail Hour, 6-7PM on Thursday and Friday at the expo
- Attend the JuicyFields Official VIP After-Party on Saturday 20 November