It will be free to attend Vexpo, the online African cannabis exhibition, but if you want any level of serious interaction it will cost you R1000. That’s the pricing released by the organizers who are hoping to attract thousands of people to the online event between 26 and 28 November 2020.
Organizers say they’re on track to launch Africa’s first online cannabis expo and say over 50 exhibitors will be represented. There will also be live panel discussions and presentations from cannabis experts, leaders and change-makers from around the world to engage in virtual networking.
Visitors from anywhere in the world will be able to register and attend for free.
According to the organizers there are two types of access:
- Free visitor access
- Delegate access (R1 000)
Visitor access free | Highlights include the following
- Live presentations from industry leaders (schedule to be announced soon)
- The largest network of Cannabis exhibitors in Africa
- Panel discussions
- The opportunity to connect with Cannabis professionals from across the globe
- Access to the latest information relating to government policies and regulation
- Networking lounges
- Plus for some light hearted entertainment, the world’s first blazing audio experience and attempt at the virtual blaze world record
Delegate access R1 000 | Includes all the above plus
- Access to the exclusive Vexpo app
- Engage and interact on a more professional level with all other delegates
- Direct line of communication with exhibitors
- Opportunity to join in panel discussions and pose questions to key speakers